- Bus schedules are published on the district website and linked from your school’s website, or you
can pick up a copy at any school building office.
- Students should be at their assigned bus stop a few minutes early.
- Be courteous to your driver and listen to all instruction.
- When waiting for the bus, stand back away from the curb and form one line.
is strongly recommended that a parent or an adult accompany their
child(ren) to the bus stop and make sure they know the stop number at
which they are to get off on the way home. Parents are also urged to
make sure their child(ren) know which stop to get off and plan to meet
- Kindergarten students will be dropped off at their homes or at assigned stops.
- Remain seated and face the front of the bus at all times.
- To promote safety, feet and belongings need to stay out of the aisle.
- Talk quietly. No loud shouting, screaming, or singing is allowed.
- Be absolutely silent at all railroad crossings.
- No eating or drinking on the bus.
- Do not stand up until the bus has stopped.
- Fighting on a bus is an automatic loss of bus riding privileges.
- Purposely damaging or defacing a bus in any way may lead to permanent denial of bus riding privileges.
Thank you for helping us to ensure a safe and caring transportation environment for your child!