Transcript Request -
To access your high school record information, please fill out the Transcript Request form to request an unofficial transcript. Please be sure that all of the appropriate information is provided. Fax to 586-749-8460 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an official transcript New Haven High School also has partnered with Parchment to order and send your official transcripts and other credentials securely to an employer or a college. If you would like to order your transcripts via Parchment please visit Parchment and if you have any questions please visit Parchment Help/FAQ.
Testing Out –
The State of Michigan allows students to "test out" of courses in which they are able to demonstrate knowledge of the content expectations associated with the subject area. This can be accomplished by obtaining at least 77% on all assessments related to the course.
Testing out is offered twice per year - in January and June. Interested students should fill an application out in counseling office.
After School Tutoring Program
- Provides academic support to any and all New Haven High School students who require or desire it.
- Mondays through Thursday from 2:20 pm to 3:20 pm
- No tutoring on half days of school.
- Located in the Media Center or Classroom
- Students with a 65% or less in any core class are required to attend tutoring until their grades exceed 65%.
- ALL students are welcome to attend tutoring regardless of their class percentage.
- Required to attend 2 days per week until all core classes are above 65%.
- If a day is missed, it must be made up within one week.
- If the make up is missed, students will receive an office work day.
- Must arrive on time and be prepared to work for the entire hour.
- If more than 5 minutes late, the day will not count and will have to be made up.
- Work quietly the entire time.
- No food.
- May not leave the Media Center/Classroom
- Red Room - no electronic devices. Computer use only with permission of tutors and for academic purposes.
- Students not following the rules will be asked to leave and the day must be made up. No warnings will be given.
Students Who Attend Tutoring By Choice
- May arrive and leave when they want between 2:20 pm and 3:20 pm
- Welcome to work in groups, use computers, listen to music (with headphones), etc. as long as they are not disturbing others.
Math Website/Resources For Additional Help:
Kumon Math & Reading Center of Chesterfiled
The Tutoring Center of Macomb
CLASS OF 2022
Important Senior Information
Senior Data Sheets (Must be logged into Google Account to access form)- Needed for every senior in the Class of 2022. Please attach copies of all scholarships awarded. See Mrs. Andrix in the office with any questions.
Caps and Gowns can be ordered at www.jostens.com. Please order soon as these are special orders and delivery cannot be guaranteed if you wait after March 1st. Ordering after March 1st will incur additional shipping charges.
20 hours of community service are required to graduate for this senior class. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO LOOK FOR OPPORTUNITIES! Opportunities can be found by clicking HERE. Also for your convenience, please print out the Community Service Log to record your hours.