Transcript Request -
To access your high school record information, please fill out the Transcript Request form to request an unofficial transcript. Please be sure that all of the appropriate information is provided. Fax to 586-749-8460 or email it to email@example.com
For an official transcript New Haven High School also has partnered with Parchment to order and send your official transcripts and other credentials securely to an employer or a college. If you would like to order your transcripts via Parchment please visit Parchment and if you have any questions please visit Parchment Help/FAQ.
Testing Out –
The State of Michigan allows students to "test out" of courses in which they are able to demonstrate knowledge of the content expectations associated with the subject area. This can be accomplished by obtaining at least 77% on all assessments related to the course.
Testing out is offered twice per year - in January and June. Interested students should fill an application out in counseling office.
After School Support Program
After School Support Program
- Provides academic support to any and all New Haven High School students who require or desire it.
- Mondays through Thursday from 2:20 pm to 3:20 pm
- No support on half days of school.
- Located in the Media Center or Classroom
- Students with a 65% or less in any core class are required to attend support until their grades exceed 65%.
- ALL students are welcome to attend support regardless of their class percentage.
- Required to attend 2 days per week until all core classes are above 65%.
- If a day is missed, it must be made up within one week.
- If the make up is missed, students will receive an office work day.
- Must arrive on time and be prepared to work for the entire hour.
- If more than 5 minutes late, the day will not count and will have to be made up.
- Work quietly the entire time.
- No food.
- May not leave the Media Center/Classroom
- Red Room - no electronic devices. Computer use only with permission of staff and for academic purposes.
- Students not following the rules will be asked to leave and the day must be made up. No warnings will be given.
Students Who Attend Support By Choice
- May arrive and leave when they want between 2:20 pm and 3:20 pm
- Welcome to work in groups, use computers, listen to music (with headphones), etc. as long as they are not disturbing others.
Guide to Improving Study Skills
- The link above has helpful tips to improve study skills to be a successful learner.
Macomb Community College's Learning Center matches students with a private tutor in the subject area where assistance is needed. The cost of the private tutoring ranges from $20-$30/hour (some tutors may charge more). Call the Learning Center at 586-445-7400 and provide them your contact information, subject area needed and days and times you are available.
Math Website/Resources For Additional Help:
Kumon Math & Reading Center of Chesterfiled
The Tutoring Center of Macomb
Lawrence Technical Summer Camp - 2023
As a partner school with Lawrence Technical University there are two free summer camps and the remainder 1/2 off for New Haven sophomores, juniors and seniors. This is for a residential experience on the campus of LTU during one of the four weeks this summer.
The camps are designed for students who are interested in engineering, technology, design and science. For more information on dates, cost and programs offered, please see Camp Schedule and Registration
UPCOMING IMPORTANT INFO AND DATES FOR SENIORS:
Senior Calendar for the Class of 2023
- Senior Data Sheets are due April 28th!
Cap and Gown Information:
- Prices will increase in early 2023. Order now with Jostens to avoid the price increase.
- Delivery may be delayed if ordered after April 1, 2023.
Yearbook and Class Composite Information:
- To schedule an in-studio session, visit Prestige Photography or call 586-532-9300 to schedule an appointment.
- Deadline for yearbook photos was December 30, 2022.
ONLY STUDENTS PHOTOGRAPHED BY PRESTIGE WILL APPEAR ON AND RECEIVE A COPY OF THE SENIOR CLASS COMPOSITE.