Transcript Request -

To access your high school record information, please fill out the Transcript Request form to request an unofficial transcript. Please be sure to that all of the appropriate information is provided.   Fax to 586-749-8460 or email it to  

For an official transcript New Haven High School also has partnered with Parchment to order and send your official transcripts and other credentials securely to an employer or a college. If you would like to order your transcripts via Parchment please visit Parchment and if you have any questions please visit Parchment Help/FAQ.


Testing Out –

The State of Michigan allows students to "test out" of courses in which they are able to demonstrate knowledge of the content expectations associated with the subject area. This can be accomplished by obtaining at least 77% on all assessments related to the course.
Testing out is offered twice per year - in January and June. Interested students should fill an application out in counseling office.


Career Cruising -

Students can access their Educational Development Plans (EDPs) at anytime through the website.  Website: